Thursday, October 24, 2013

Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Spray

Recently, I purchased a new product to add to my facial health routine. About a month ago, I grabbed Urban Decay's B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray by Skindanavia while at Sephora doing a little birthday shopping. Of course, I was skeptical because spending $33 on something that may not work just seems careless, but alas, I bought it and have been using it daily for about a month.

Let me tell you, my skin on my face has vastly improved. Pores are SMALLER. Redness has VANISHED. My skin is soft to the touch and has a noticeable glow. It also moisturizes. I apply it in the morning and evening, to a clean face. I also have an issue with constantly touching my face, so I have been trying maintain omitting that habit! It is the perfect way to sustain facial health by easily adding a few sprays in between cleansing and make-up application (or before bed time)!


5/5 Stars
See other reviews and purchase it here!


XO

Anna


1 comment: