Friday, July 19, 2013

Top 15 Wedding Photos

Are you tired of hearing about the wedding yet? I know it was two months ago (and even I am having a hard time believing it has come and gone), but I wanted to share with you my top 15 favorite photos from the wedding day. Of course you remember that Kelly Lester from Kelly Lester Photography was our photographer, and she did an amazing job. We haven't even picked out the photos we want in our album yet! Over 500 photographs, it's going to be tough to choose. Good thing I have the entire summer to deliberate!

You'll also notice a common theme below; candid & black and white. The candid shots, for me, are the ones that really captured the energy of the moment. The black and white just makes the picture seem crisp and unadulterated. I think that is why I prefer the pictures below; it is the level of artistic intention. I couldn't appreciate them any more than I already do. Hope you enjoy, and they aren't in any favorable order, just chronological.


The last wedding post I'll have is when our movie is complete!

Thanks so much for stopping by :o)

XO

Anna

PS :: Yesterday was our two month wedding anniversary, time is going by too fast!

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pictures. The second one is my favorite. It looks like the perfect day!

    http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a perfect day! Thank you! Xo

      Delete
  2. Awww I am loving the pics with the flower girls in them!

    ReplyDelete