Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wedding Day Inspiration :: Accessories

I'm exactly a month away from being a M.R.S. and now its last minute mode to get things together.

Here are some of my accessories, that I fully intend to wear the day of. . .

I really do intend to wear all of these, but I'm totally indecisive with the little details!

lulu townsend via dsw


glitter toms [dancing shoes]

nadri via nordstrom

hinting to zac! :: tiffany&co


barrette via bedbathandbeyond


silk rose flower comb via bedbathandbeyond

veil via davidsbridal

Here's what I'm hoping my hair will look like. . .


&
My bracelet will be something borrowed from my mother-in-law.

My dress? It's a surprise! 

I'm sure with some tweaking, all the accessories will look cohesive the day of!

Can't Wait. . . 


XO

Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment