Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Inside My Jewelry Box

Jewelry has got to be one of my top favorite 'things' ever. I wear it everyday. . . rings, earrings, bracelets, watches & necklaces. It is a rare event that someone sees me without any on! It's just that extra touch of femininity.

Here's a peek into my jewelry box. I really want to upgrade to a nice standing one, soon!
[I'm intentionally neglecting to show the bottom drawer :: hot mess!]








That's just some of my semi-organized jewelry, most of the stuff I circulate on a daily basis.

Watches are my FAVORITE accessory!

What does your jewelry box look like?

XO

Anna

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you organize your jewelry! And the jewelry itself, of course!
    Selene @ Restoration Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous collection you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a fantastic collection, Anna! You obviously won’t run out of things to accessorize yourself with every day. And I really like your watch collection. You have the basic colors that would go along with most outfits, regardless if you’re going for something elegant or casual. Thanks for sharing!

    Verna Ford @ Jacobs the Jewellers

    ReplyDelete