Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Product Review :: Clarisonic

Last week I purchased a Clarisonic Mia 2 via Macy's
in white (even though I was dying for the pink polka dot one).


After one week's use, so far I'm giving it a
  4.5 / 5

Reasons? It really does provide a deep down clean, and pulsates to let you know when to switch to different sections on your face. Instructions recommend using it twice a day. . . OK, that's possible. I recommend using it in the shower other wise you're going to get your sink and shirt soaking wet. My only grievance? The brush heads wear out within three months and need replaced. . . a $25 investment.

[sorry for the crappy iphone pic]

The sales lady at Macy's convinced me to buy Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foaming Cleanser. . .
It's pretty great, I'll admit it and I'm glad she used her sales magic to persuade me to purchase a $20 face wash. The cleanser the Clarisonic kit came with works pretty well too, with the exception that it can feel harsh sometimes.

In the end, I'd definitely recommend the Clarisonic (Mia 2). It cleans deeper and better than I could ever achieve with a wash rag. . .

Have you tried Clarisonic products?

XO

Anna

2 comments:

  1. I love Clarisonic products! :) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

    

♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete