Sunday, February 10, 2013

Simply Recipe Sunday


I notice most blogs don't really post on Sundays, which is a bummer because I love reading blogs on a lazy Sunday. I'm going to keep up with a series on my blog called 
Simple Recipe Sunday.

Just a short post with the inclusion of a simple (very simple) recipe!

This salad doesn't really have a name, but it's absolutely delicious and so easy. It's also flexible so you can add or exclude anything you want, but the ingredients listed below work fantastic together. Did I mention, there is no measuring? Add as much or little as you want!

Ingredients

-Baby Spring Mix
-Feta Cheese 
(Buy this in a block and chop it up yourself!
 It's cheaper and you get more for your money.)
-Roasted Sunflower Seed Kernels 
-Brocoli 
-Marzetti's Poppy Seed Dressing






Great for a small lunch or added as a side salad for your dinner!

Happy Sunday!

XO

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment