Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ready for Spring with Kate Spade

Kate Spade New York is such a fun designer. Their jewelry is always a nice way to add pops of color to your outfit, and this is good to know since Spring is right around the corner [hopefully]!


Since Punxsutawney Phil forecasted a prediction for an early Spring yesterday, this post seems fitting!

c/o usa today

These are some Kate Spade pieces in my jewelry box that I can't wait wear to once Spring has arrived.



[a better picture of this fabulous ring]


Here are some Kate Spade items that are on my Wish List. . .

6 comments:

  1. This spring I am excited to not have to wear layers, gloves, snow boots and my winter coat. ....but I sure wouldn't mind wearing that FABULOUS pink KS ring! Maybe you'll let me wear yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited not to have to wear layers too! I'll be sad when I can't wear a scarf everyday but I'm so ready for it to be Spring. & Of course you can borrow that ring! It's one of my favorite statement rings that I own!

      Delete
  2. I love Kate Spade and I am so excited about spring, this time of the year is just a time when I am sick of cold weather and I dream about pastels and warm weather ! And I am in Italy, haha =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter Sofia Moore elegant purse giveaway: 2 winners x 2 purses of choice, open worldwide until February 10th !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Vale!

      Grazie mille for the comment!

      North or South Italy? Either way... you're a lucky lady! Kate Spade just makes me think of la Primavera!

      Arrivederci. . . & stay tuned!

      XO

      AnnaElizabethLifestyle

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous! Love every single thing. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete