Friday, February 1, 2013

Nail Polish Organizing :: Easy DIY

If you're like me then you have trouble finding what to do with your nail polish. Sure, throwing it in a bin and leaving it in a cupboard is the conventional way to do it. Girls, I've found a cute way to display your nail polish with out leaving it all over your vanity or in a container that's not on display. 

Start with an apothecary jar, I got mine at Crate & Barrel.
Check out alternative style jars available at C&B 1//2//3


(Take this opportunity to clean your nail polishes individually. 
Overtime they build up gunk!)


Stick it on a stack of fashion books or coffee table books, and place it on the corner of your vanity!
Voila! Cute, Colorful, and Convenient. . .

In another post (coming soon) I'll talk about my favorite nail polish brands & colors!

Have a great weekend, thanks for reading!

XO

Anna

P.S. Check out one of my favorite Blogs... Still Molly & Read about #YOLOmondays



14 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea Anna, love it. Going to have to do this........Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! Love you too... how are you on my name? Lol

      Delete
  3. Super cute and super simple, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute idea, Anna! This would definitely clear up a big (messy) space in my drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a GREAT idea. I've been wondering how I could display all the nail polish I own! Stopping by from YOLO Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! [Thanks for stopping by!]

      XO

      AnnaElizabeth

      Delete
  6. I organized mine just like this! only it was a square vase. I love this idea. Especially atop a pile of fashion reads! Cute blog, checkout A Pop of Style if you get a chance, and follow if you like what you see! :)

    -Jenn
    A Pop of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a fantastic way to show them off?

      Thanks for stoping by... love your blog too!

      XO

      AnnaElizabeth

      Delete
  7. Cute blog!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katherine!. . .

      Thanks for stopping by,

      XO

      Delete