Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Liebster Award!

Thanks so much Selene (with Restoration Beauty) for nominating my blog, AnnaElizabethLifestyle (a week old today!), with the Liebster Award.


"So, what is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is a very cool and interactive community that helps connect bloggers with other bloggers. It's a way to promote new blogs that have less than 200 followers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The nominees get to share facts about themselves, answer some fun questions from the person who nominated them and then nominate the blogs they love! It's kind of like a tag. The reward is finding new awesome blogs and making new friends!" --Well said from, Restoration Beauty !


Here are the rules:
  • -The nominee must link back to the blogger who nominated them.
  • -The nominee must state 11 facts about themselves, and then answer the 11 questions provided for them by the person who nominated them. 
  • -The nominee must then nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers, who they think deserve the recognition, and pose 11 new questions for them to answer. 
  • -They must then tell the bloggers who they have nominated about the award.



11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I love my dog. Daisy is the little sunshine in my life! [Proud Dog Mom]
2. I am getting married to my love, Zac, on May 18, 2013!
3. By the time we are married, it will be 8.5 years [high school sweethearts!]
4. I am a twin, to Ashley.
5. My dream traveling experience is going throughout Italy for an entire Summer.
6. I like to steal quotes from my awesome mother-in-law. . . "Love you to pieces!"
7. I don't wear pink [ever], but I noticed yesterday that many of my accessories are in fact pink!
8. My body is 23 years young, but my soul is at least 50 [so I've been told!]
9. I like flower arranging [peonies are my favorite!]
10. My dining room table is filled with books, it's pretty much my desk!
11. Designer handbags are my weakness.

Questions from Selene. . . 

1. What is your favorite make-up look?
-Easy! Natural, natural, natural. . . unless I'm going out at night, but always NATURAL!

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
-This is hard, there's no place like 'home' but distance can be good! I'd spend three months back in my hometown, and the other nine months somewhere in New England!

3. What is one beauty product you can't live without?
-My bareMinerals foundation, never leave the house without it on!

4.Who is the person in your life that knows you best?
-My best friends, Zac & Ashley

5. How long does it take you to get ready on an average day?
-Probably around an hour and fifteen minutes!

6. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
-Ha! To be able to get [fabulous] ready in fifteen minutes.

7. What else, besides what you blog, are you passionate about?
-I'm really passionate about travel, but I really haven't gotten to travel much at this point in my life.

8. What is the greatest lesson you've learned in life?
-So far, it's been to never let the past determine who you are or who you are going to be.

9. Are you an indoors or outdoors kind of person?
-Mostly indoors, but I'd love to venture out into the great outdoors on a regular basis [by that I mean, of course I leave my house, but I don't spend much time doing activities outside!]

10. What is the biggest goal/dream that you would love to see realized?
-Successful marriage & a successful career! [I know, I know-- it's two!]

11. What is your favorite accessory?
-My beautiful platinum Tacori engagement ring! 


I am nominating. . .






My Questions For You!

1. Where are you from?
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What is your favorite color to accessorize with?
4. Who is your favorite artist and/or what is your favorite painting?
5. What do you love about blogging?
6. Describe your best memory from childhood.
7. If you could be any singer for a day, who would it be?
8. What is your dream job?
9. What is your favorite brand/designer?
10. Can you speak more than one language?
11. What would you like to accomplish by next year, in 2014?


Don't forget to link back to AnnaElizabethLifestyle!

XO

Anna

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! My husband and I were also high school sweethearts and we married in May 2004! I felt like I got to know you more! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Selen! & Thanks for inviting me to participate!

      XO

      Delete