Monday, February 11, 2013

Inexpensive Hair Care

Caring for your hair with numerous products can get really expensive, especially if you are using salon products. They're great, don't get me wrong, but spending almost $20 for just shampoo isn't realistic for this grad student!

I'm going to share with you my favorite inexpensive hair care products, and the best part-- most are under $4 each.

Shampoo & Conditioner :: Pantene Ice Shine


New Favorite :: Suave Professionals Anti-Friz Cream

Heat Protector :: Garnier Fructise Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Protector


I actually use a few different hair sprays!
 Suave Professionals Touchable Finish :: Dove Hair Therapy Hair Spray :: Pantene Extra Hold Hairspray

I still love salon products, but I can't justify spending money on something that I know I can get the same result with by using a product that is at least 75% cheaper!

What are your favorite inexpensive hair care products?

Happy Monday. . . 

XO

Anna

P.S. Link up with Still Being Molly for #YOLOmondays!

6 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one not willing to pay $20 for a hair product!! haha! My favorites are the Suave Professional Line Shampoos and Conditioners (but especially the Keratin ones- super super awesome!) and I love my Tressemme Extra Fine Mist Hairspray. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use those same sprays...nice and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't bring myself to spend that much on shampoo either. I use Herbal Essence and Garnier Fructis!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Garnier and Herbel Essence's shampoo, too! It's nice to switch it up every once in a while. . .

      XO

      Delete