Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Favorite Nail Polish Brands & Colors

Remember this post? Now I'm here to talk about my favorite nail polish brands [& current favorite colors].
Counting down from five to one [one being my most favorite]!


5. Orly 
 Runs around $8
Current Favorite Shade :: Grave Mistake
Easily accessible at most pharmacies and groceries.



4. Nicole by Opi
About $7
Current Favorite Shade :: Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam
Easily accessible at most pharmacies and groceries. Dries Shiny!



3. OPI
$8 to $10
(Find on Amazon for as low as $5!)
My All-Time Favorite Shades ::Pinking of You & Privacy Please
Dries fast, but can't get in pharmacies. Use OPI topcoat and you will stay chip free for days.
Your local beauty shop should have them, or they could order them for you.




2. MAC Lacquer
$16
Favorite Shade :: Girl About Town
Found in most department stores with beauty departments that carry MAC.
Shiny finish without a top coat, lasts long, dries fast, doesn't chip easy. 
A pricier nail polish, sure, but definitely worth it if your a nail polish fan.


 

1. Essie
$8
Favorite Shades :: Ballet Slippers and Turquoise & Caicos
Found just about anywhere; CVS, RiteAide, Nordstrom, Amazon, Target...
Great colors, dries fast, nice sheen to it and doesn't chip easily.


My all the time shades are usually in the pale pink arena. I like a deep burgundy or oxblood color for Fall and Winter. Essie's Turquoise & Caicos is the perfect color for Spring and Summer, and I use MAC's Girl About Town through out ever season, I even have the matching lipstick.

I'm pretty sure my wedding nail polish color is between Ballet Slippers and Privacy Please!
What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

XO

Anna



4 comments:

  1. I love all of these colors!! I'm a nail polish fanatic. What is your favorite top coat? I've been looking for something that will add shine to my color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite top coat as of now is Nicole by OPI... dries fast and doesn't leave tiny bubbles on the surface! Whenever I wear MAC Lacquer I typically will not wear a top coat (it's that good!).

    Thanks for the stopping by :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the MAC nail polishes, may have to treat myself! x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be worth it! Thanks for stopping by. . .

      XO

      Delete