Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So here I am...

Today I made a decision, one that I've been contemplating for a while now. I am starting a blog! I thought about the different things that I could blog about; art, history, school, wedding planning, my adorable dog Daisy, my future husband, decorating my apartment, my friends, fashion, beauty, hair, cooking, books I'm reading, etc! But then I thought Why not blog about all of it? I have so many fun things going on in my life right now that I think it'd be amazing to implement all of them into my blog, and maybe you don't relate to one thing but can totally relate to another?

So here I am. . .

My first blog. Welcome!

You may wonder, who am I?

Anna, 23 
9.29.89
New Brighton, Pennsylvania
Miss My Home Town
University of Akron Alumni 
History
Ohio University Graduate Student
Art History
Getting Married 5.18.13
to Fiance Zac
Dog Mom to Daisy Girl
Twin to Ashley
Five Brothers and Sisters
Devoted to Jesus Christ
Love Accessories & Fashion
Love My Handbags
Love My Hair
Love My Family

Passionate. Funny. Independent.

Personal Photo c/o Instagram 


Hope you stick around!

XO

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment