Thursday, January 31, 2013

Handbag Cravings

For those of you who know me, you know I enjoy a nice handbag. I have always had an attraction for a nice quality handbag. Burberry, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Coach.. should I go on?

The truth is, you don't need a new handbag every month or even every season (need? NO want? ALWAYS!). Choose handbags that will be a staple in your wardrobe. They're worth the investment only if you continue to use them. The tricky part is picking a handbag you could use all the time. Stick with solids and neutrals that can go with any outfit, and be switched within the different seasons.

Current Favorite Bag
She's casual, but professional. I love her!
I've been switching her back and forth with this
Michael Kors bag since the Fall.

Michael Kors (different color here)

Here's an inexpensive alternative to the Tory.
It even has fun studs on it.


On my wish list. . . 


I'm still looking for the perfect neutral toned bag that can go with everything. 
This Coach bag is sexy & professional. Gotta love it.


What's your favorite handbag and who is your favorite handbag designer?

Happy Reading!

XO

Anna





1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with lace top maxi dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete