Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Favorite 'Go To' Make-up Products

I generally wear make-up everyday. Depending on the day, or what I have to do, it varies on exactly what I wear and how much I wear of it.

A little foundation and some eyeshadow goes a long way, especially if you're just going to class or to work. I never leave the house without a quick application of my favorite 'Go To' products.

 Maybelline New York Volume Express The Colossal
(For a more dramatic look, layer this mascara, and it'll look like you have fake lashes!)



bareMinerals Primer
 bareMinerals ORIGINAL Foundation
(I use N20, it works great transitioning from sun kissed skin in the summer to a more pale tone in the winter)
 NARS Blush : Outlaw


Although some of these beauty brands run on the more expensive end, they are well worth the extra money considering what great products they are. You won't regret having these in your make-up bag!

Happy Wednesday!

XO

Anna

4 comments:

  1. I would highly suggest urban decay Naked (original) pallet for blue eyes. All of the colors in the pallet make blue eyes POP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have brown eyes so the Naked 2 pallet seems like it's designed for me! Thanks for the tip! I'll have to recommend it to my blue-eyed friends.

      Delete